A new ministry for married couples providing
fellowship, prayer, and biblical encouragement.
- Groups comprised of six to eight couples
- Varying in ages and stages of marriage
- Gathering once a month, off campus
- Enjoying food, fellowship, and encouragement
- Responsible for organizing their own childcare
- Scheduling should not conflict with major church events
- Not counseling sessions, group therapy, nor outreach
- Not set in stone, they will be flexible, yet consistent
- Not a substitute for FLG or mid-week worship
- Not just for those who have it all together, but for ALL married couples
- Sign up on a card indicating you'd like to be in a group that meets near your home, shares common interests, or with one or two specific couples who are not necessarily in your FLG.
- Once groups have been established, new couples may not be added to existing groups, but to new groups starting later in the year.